Bills & Resolutions
See Bill: Download
Sponsors: M. Gray
Title: TO CLARIFY PROPER PROCEDURES FOR VOTING PRECINCTS IN COUNTIES THAT HAVE ESTABLISHED VOTE CENTERS.
- Mar 2 2017: Notification that HB1015 is now Act 300
- Feb 23 2017: Correctly enrolled and ordered transmitted to the Governor's Office.
- Feb 22 2017: TO BE ENROLLED
- Feb 22 2017: Senate amendment # 1 read and concurred in.
- Feb 20 2017: Returned From Senate as passed, as amended # 1
- Feb 20 2017: Returned To the House as passed as amended.
- Feb 20 2017: Read the third time and passed.
- Feb 15 2017: REPORTED CORRECTLY ENGROSSED
- Feb 15 2017: Amendment # 1 read the first time, rules suspended, read the second time and adopted, ordered engrossed.
- Feb 15 2017: Placed on second reading for purpose of amendment.
- Feb 14 2017: Returned by the Committee with the recommendation that it Do Pass as amended, Amendment # 1
- Feb 6 2017: Read first time, rules suspended, read second time, referred to Senate Committee on City, County, and Local Affairs
- Feb 6 2017: Received from the House.
- Feb 6 2017: Read the third time and passed and ordered transmitted to the Senate.
- Feb 1 2017: Returned by the Committee Do Pass
- Jan 9 2017: Read the first time, rules suspended, read the second time and referred to the Committee on STATE AGENCIES & GOVT'L AFFAIRS- HOUSE
- Nov 21 2016: Filed