Bills & Resolutions
See Bill: Download
Sponsors: A. Mayberry
Title: TO AMEND INITIATED ACT 1 OF 2000, ALSO KNOWN AS THE TOBACCO SETTLEMENT PROCEEDS ACT, TO REDUCE THE DEVELOPMENTAL DISABILITIES WAITING LIST; AND TO DECLARE AN EMERGENCY.
- Jan 27 2017: Notification that HB1033 is now Act 50
- Jan 26 2017: Correctly enrolled and ordered transmitted to the Governor's Office.
- Jan 26 2017: TO BE ENROLLED
- Jan 26 2017: Returned From the Senate as passed.
- Jan 26 2017: Returned to the House as passed.
- Jan 26 2017: Read the third time and passed.
- Jan 25 2017: Returned by the Committee, with the recommendation that it Do Pass
- Jan 19 2017: Read first time, rules suspended, read second time, referred to Senate Committee on Public Health, Welfare, and Labor
- Jan 19 2017: Received from the House.
- Jan 19 2017: EMERGENCY CLAUSE ADOPTED
- Jan 19 2017: Read the third time and passed and ordered transmitted to the Senate.
- Jan 17 2017: Returned by the Committee Do Pass
- Jan 11 2017: REPORTED CORRECTLY ENGROSSED
- Jan 11 2017: Amendment No. 1 read and adopted and the bill ordered engrossed.
- Jan 11 2017: Placed on second reading for the purpose of amendment.
- Jan 9 2017: Read the first time, rules suspended, read the second time and referred to the Committee on PUBLIC HEALTH, WELFARE AND LABOR COMMITTEE- HOUSE
- Dec 5 2016: Filed