Bills & Resolutions
See Bill: Download
Sponsors: C. Fite
Title: TO AMEND THE LAWS CONCERNING HEARING INSTRUMENT DISPENSERS.
- Mar 7 2017: Notification that HB1034 is now Act 373
- Feb 28 2017: Correctly enrolled and ordered transmitted to the Governor's Office.
- Feb 27 2017: TO BE ENROLLED
- Feb 27 2017: Returned From the Senate as passed.
- Feb 27 2017: Returned to the House as passed.
- Feb 27 2017: Read the third time and passed.
- Feb 22 2017: Returned by the Committee, with the recommendation that it Do Pass
- Feb 15 2017: Read first time, rules suspended, read second time, referred to Senate Committee on Public Health, Welfare, and Labor
- Feb 15 2017: Received from the House.
- Feb 15 2017: Read the third time and passed and ordered transmitted to the Senate.
- Feb 14 2017: Returned by the Committee Do Pass
- Feb 8 2017: REPORTED CORRECTLY ENGROSSED
- Feb 8 2017: Amendment No. 1 read and adopted and the bill ordered engrossed.
- Feb 8 2017: Placed on second reading for the purpose of amendment.
- Jan 9 2017: Read the first time, rules suspended, read the second time and referred to the Committee on PUBLIC HEALTH, WELFARE AND LABOR COMMITTEE- HOUSE
- Dec 6 2016: Filed