Bills & Resolutions
See Bill: Download
Sponsors: B. Smith
Title: CONCERNING CRIMINAL VICTIM NOTIFICATION; AND CONCERNING THE RELEASE OF A PERSON WHO COMMITTED A CRIMINAL ACT AND WAS ADJUDICATED TO HAVE A MENTAL DISEASE OR DEFECT.
- Mar 9 2017: Notification that HB1045 is now Act 429
- Mar 3 2017: Correctly enrolled and ordered transmitted to the Governor's Office.
- Mar 2 2017: TO BE ENROLLED
- Mar 2 2017: Returned From the Senate as passed.
- Mar 2 2017: Returned to the House as passed.
- Mar 2 2017: Read the third time and passed.
- Feb 28 2017: Returned by the Committee, with the recommendation that it Do Pass
- Feb 15 2017: Read first time, rules suspended, read second time, referred to Senate Committee on Judiciary
- Feb 15 2017: Received from the House.
- Feb 15 2017: Read the third time and passed and ordered transmitted to the Senate.
- Feb 14 2017: Returned by the Committee Do Pass
- Feb 10 2017: REPORTED CORRECTLY ENGROSSED
- Feb 10 2017: Amendment No. 1 read and adopted and the bill ordered engrossed.
- Feb 10 2017: Placed on second reading for the purpose of amendment.
- Jan 9 2017: Read the first time, rules suspended, read the second time and referred to the Committee on JUDICIARY COMMITTEE- HOUSE
- Dec 9 2016: Filed