Bills & Resolutions
See Bill: Download
Title: TO ALLOW THE SUPERINTENDENT OF A STUDENT'S RESIDENT SCHOOL DISTRICT TO WAIVE THE REQUIREMENT THAT THE STUDENT ATTEND PUBLIC SCHOOL FOR ONE (1) ACADEMIC YEAR TO BE ELIGIBLE FOR A SUCCEED SCHOLARSHIP.
- Mar 1 2017: Read first time, rules suspended, read second time, referred to Senate Committee on Education
- Mar 1 2017: Received from the House.
- Mar 1 2017: Read the third time and passed and ordered transmitted to the Senate.
- Feb 28 2017: Returned by the Committee Do Pass
- Feb 15 2017: REPORTED CORRECTLY ENGROSSED
- Feb 15 2017: Amendment No. 1 read and adopted and the bill ordered engrossed.
- Feb 15 2017: Placed on second reading for the purpose of amendment.
- Jan 9 2017: Read the first time, rules suspended, read the second time and referred to the Committee on EDUCATION COMMITTEE- HOUSE
- Dec 27 2016: Filed