Bills & Resolutions
See Bill: Download
Title: TO AMEND THE DEFINITION OF "WRITTEN CERTIFICATION" WITHIN THE ARKANSAS MEDICAL MARIJUANA AMENDMENT OF 2016; AND TO SPECIFY THAT AN APPLICATION FOR A REGISTRY IDENTIFICATION CARD IS NOT A MEDICAL RECORD.
- Jan 24 2017: Notification that HB1058 is now Act 5
- Jan 23 2017: Correctly enrolled and ordered transmitted to the Governor's Office.
- Jan 23 2017: TO BE ENROLLED
- Jan 23 2017: Returned To the Senate as passed.
- Jan 23 2017: Returned to the House as passed.
- Jan 23 2017: Read the third time and passed.
- Jan 18 2017: Returned by the Committee, with the recommendation that it Do Pass
- Jan 17 2017: Read first time, rules suspended, read second time, referred to Senate Committee on Public Health, Welfare, and Labor
- Jan 17 2017: Received from the House.
- Jan 17 2017: Read the third time and passed and ordered transmitted to the Senate.
- Jan 11 2017: Returned by the Committee Do Pass
- Jan 9 2017: Read the first time, rules suspended, read the second time and referred to the Committee on HOUSE RULES
- Dec 27 2016: Filed