Bills & Resolutions
See Bill: Download
Title: TO AMEND THE LAW CONCERNING THE OFFENSE OF VIOLATION OF AN ORDER OF PROTECTION; AND TO CRIMINALIZE THE VIOLATION OF A MILITARY ORDER OF PROTECTION.
- Mar 8 2017: Returned by the Committee, with the recommendation that it Do Pass
- Mar 2 2017: Read first time, rules suspended, read second time, referred to Senate Committee on Judiciary
- Mar 2 2017: Received from the House.
- Mar 2 2017: Read the third time and passed and ordered transmitted to the Senate.
- Mar 1 2017: Returned by the Committee Do Pass
- Feb 27 2017: Amendment No. 2 read and adopted and the bill ordered engrossed.
- Jan 17 2017: REPORTED CORRECTLY ENGROSSED
- Jan 17 2017: Amendment No. 1 read and adopted and the bill ordered engrossed.
- Jan 17 2017: Placed on second reading for the purpose of amendment.
- Jan 9 2017: Read the first time, rules suspended, read the second time and referred to the Committee on AGING, CHILDREN AND YOUTH, LEGISLATIVE & MILITARY AFFAIRS- HOUSE
- Dec 29 2016: Filed