Bills & Resolutions
See Bill: Download
Title: AN ACT TO ALLOW THE INSTALLATION AND OPERATION OF AN AUTOMATED SCHOOL BUS SAFETY CAMERA; AND TO USE A PHOTOGRAPH OR VIDEO AS EVIDENCE OF CERTAIN TRAFFIC VIOLATIONS.
- Mar 8 2017: Notification that HB1144 is now Act 398
- Mar 1 2017: Correctly enrolled and ordered transmitted to the Governor's Office.
- Feb 28 2017: TO BE ENROLLED
- Feb 28 2017: Returned From the Senate as passed.
- Feb 28 2017: Returned to the House as passed.
- Feb 28 2017: Read the third time and passed.
- Feb 27 2017: Returned by the Committee, with the recommendation that it Do Pass
- Feb 7 2017: Read first time, rules suspended, read second time, referred to Senate Committee on Transportation, Technology, and Legislative Affairs
- Feb 7 2017: Received from the House.
- Feb 7 2017: Read the third time and passed and ordered transmitted to the Senate.
- Feb 2 2017: Returned by the Committee Do Pass
- Jan 25 2017: REPORTED CORRECTLY ENGROSSED
- Jan 25 2017: Amendment No. 1 read and adopted and the bill ordered engrossed.
- Jan 25 2017: Placed on second reading for the purpose of amendment.
- Jan 10 2017: Read the first time, rules suspended, read the second time and referred to the Committee on PUBLIC TRANSPORTATION- HOUSE
- Jan 10 2017: Filed