Bills & Resolutions
See Bill: Download
Title: TO REQUIRE THAT ANY INCREASES IN PROFESSIONAL DEVELOPMENT FUNDING EACH SCHOOL YEAR BE USED FOR PROFESSIONAL DEVELOPMENT COMMUNITIES.
- Mar 9 2017: Notification that HB1154 is now Act 427
- Mar 3 2017: Correctly enrolled and ordered transmitted to the Governor's Office.
- Mar 2 2017: TO BE ENROLLED
- Mar 2 2017: Returned From the Senate as passed.
- Mar 2 2017: Returned to the House as Passed.
- Mar 2 2017: Read the third time and passed.
- Mar 1 2017: Returned by the Committee, with the recommendation that it Do Pass
- Feb 14 2017: Read first time, rules suspended, read second time, referred to Senate Committee on Education
- Feb 14 2017: Received from the House.
- Feb 14 2017: Read the third time and passed and ordered transmitted to the Senate.
- Feb 9 2017: Returned by the Committee Do Pass
- Feb 2 2017: REPORTED CORRECTLY ENGROSSED
- Feb 2 2017: Amendment No. 1 read and adopted and the bill ordered engrossed.
- Feb 2 2017: Placed on second reading for the purpose of amendment.
- Jan 11 2017: Read the first time, rules suspended, read the second time and referred to the Committee on EDUCATION COMMITTEE- HOUSE
- Jan 11 2017: Filed