Bills & Resolutions
See Bill: Download
Sponsors: A. Mayberry
Title: TO AMEND THE DEFINITION OF A "SPECIALIST SIGN ELECTRICIAN".
- Mar 8 2017: Re-referred to the Committee on PUBLIC HEALTH, WELFARE AND LABOR COMMITTEE- HOUSE
- Mar 8 2017: The vote by which HB1160 Failed to Pass was expunged.
- Mar 8 2017: Read the third time and failed.
- Mar 7 2017: Returned by the Committee Do Pass
- Mar 2 2017: REPORTED CORRECTLY ENGROSSED
- Mar 2 2017: Amendment No. 1 read and adopted and the bill ordered engrossed.
- Mar 2 2017: Placed on second reading for the purpose of amendment.
- Jan 12 2017: Read the first time, rules suspended, read the second time and referred to the Committee on PUBLIC HEALTH, WELFARE AND LABOR COMMITTEE- HOUSE
- Jan 11 2017: Filed