Bills & Resolutions
See Bill: Download
Sponsors: C. Fite
Title: TO AMEND ARKANSAS TAX LAW CONCERNING INCOME TAX, SALES AND USE TAXES, AND THE SOFT DRINK TAX; AND TO SUPPLEMENT THE ARKANSAS MEDICAID PROGRAM TRUST FUND TO OFFSET DECREASED DEPOSITS FROM TAX REVENUES.
- Feb 7 2017: Notification that HB1162 is now Act 141
- Feb 2 2017: Correctly enrolled and ordered transmitted to the Governor's Office.
- Feb 2 2017: TO BE ENROLLED
- Feb 2 2017: Returned From the Senate as passed.
- Feb 2 2017: Returned to the House as passed.
- Feb 2 2017: Read the third time and passed.
- Feb 1 2017: Returned by the Committee, with the recommendation that it Do Pass
- Jan 30 2017: Read first time, rules suspended, read second time, referred to Senate Committee on Revenue and Taxation
- Jan 30 2017: Received from the House.
- Jan 30 2017: Read the third time and passed and ordered transmitted to the Senate.
- Jan 26 2017: Returned by the Committee Do Pass
- Jan 24 2017: REPORTED CORRECTLY ENGROSSED
- Jan 24 2017: Amendment No. 1 read and adopted and the bill ordered engrossed.
- Jan 24 2017: Placed on second reading for the purpose of amendment.
- Jan 12 2017: Read the first time, rules suspended, read the second time and referred to the Committee on REVENUE & TAXATION- HOUSE
- Jan 12 2017: Filed