Bills & Resolutions
See Bill: Download
Title: TO AMEND THE OFFENSE OF DOMESTIC BATTERING IN THE FIRST DEGREE AND TO MAKE THE OFFENSE CONSISTENT WITH THE OFFENSE OF BATTERY IN THE FIRST DEGREE.
- Mar 2 2017: Notification that HB1174 is now Act 301
- Feb 23 2017: Correctly enrolled and ordered transmitted to the Governor's Office.
- Feb 22 2017: TO BE ENROLLED
- Feb 22 2017: Returned From the Senate as passed.
- Feb 22 2017: Returned to the House as passed.
- Feb 22 2017: Read the third time and passed.
- Feb 21 2017: Returned by the Committee, with the recommendation that it Do Pass
- Jan 26 2017: Read first time, rules suspended, read second time, referred to Senate Committee on Judiciary
- Jan 26 2017: Received from the House.
- Jan 26 2017: Read the third time and passed and ordered transmitted to the Senate.
- Jan 24 2017: Returned by the Committee Do Pass
- Jan 17 2017: Read the first time, rules suspended, read the second time and referred to the Committee on JUDICIARY COMMITTEE- HOUSE
- Jan 17 2017: Filed