Bills & Resolutions
See Bill: Download
Title: TO PROVIDE CONSISTENCY AND EFFICIENCY OF CHIROPRACTIC COVERAGE IN THE ARKANSAS MEDICAID PROGRAM; AND TO ALLOW MEDICAID RECIPIENTS DIRECT ACCESS TO A CHIROPRACTIC PHYSICIAN WITHOUT REFERRAL FROM A PRIMARY CARE PHYSICIAN.
- Feb 16 2017: Read first time, rules suspended, read second time, referred to Senate Committee on Public Health, Welfare, and Labor
- Feb 16 2017: Received from the House.
- Feb 16 2017: Read the third time and passed and ordered transmitted to the Senate.
- Feb 15 2017: REPORTED CORRECTLY ENGROSSED
- Feb 15 2017: Amendment No. 1 read and adopted and the bill ordered engrossed.
- Feb 15 2017: Placed on second reading for the purpose of amendment.
- Feb 14 2017: Returned by the Committee with the recommendation that it do pass as amended 1
- Jan 17 2017: Read the first time, rules suspended, read the second time and referred to the Committee on PUBLIC HEALTH, WELFARE AND LABOR COMMITTEE- HOUSE
- Jan 17 2017: Filed