Bills & Resolutions
See Bill: Download
Sponsors: D. Meeks
Title: TO REQUIRE STATE BOARDS AND COMMISSIONS TO PROMULGATE RULES FOR TEMPORARY LICENSURE, CERTIFICATION, OR PERMITTING OF SPOUSES OF ACTIVE DUTY SERVICE MEMBERS.
- Feb 21 2017: Notification that HB1184 is now Act 248
- Feb 21 2017: Correctly enrolled and ordered transmitted to the Governor's Office.
- Feb 20 2017: TO BE ENROLLED
- Feb 20 2017: Returned From the Senate as passed.
- Feb 20 2017: Returned to the House as passed.
- Feb 20 2017: Read the third time and passed.
- Feb 16 2017: Returned by the Committee, with the recommendation that it Do Pass
- Feb 6 2017: Read first time, rules suspended, read second time, referred to Senate Committee on State Agencies and Governmental Affairs
- Feb 6 2017: Received from the House.
- Feb 6 2017: Read the third time and passed and ordered transmitted to the Senate.
- Feb 1 2017: Returned by the Committee Do Pass
- Jan 17 2017: Read the first time, rules suspended, read the second time and referred to the Committee on AGING, CHILDREN AND YOUTH, LEGISLATIVE & MILITARY AFFAIRS- HOUSE
- Jan 17 2017: Filed