Bills & Resolutions
See Bill: Download
Sponsors: D. Meeks
Title: TO AMEND THE LAWS CONCERNING A FETAL DEATH CERTIFICATE AND REGISTRATION OF TERMINATION OF PREGNANCY; AND TO AMEND THE LAW CONCERNING A CERTIFICATE OF BIRTH RESULTING IN STILLBIRTH.
- Feb 16 2017: Notification that HB1185 is now Act 168
- Feb 14 2017: Correctly enrolled and ordered transmitted to the Governor's Office.
- Feb 13 2017: TO BE ENROLLED
- Feb 13 2017: Returned From the Senate as passed.
- Feb 13 2017: Returned to the House as passed.
- Feb 13 2017: Read the third time and passed.
- Feb 9 2017: Returned by the Committee, with the recommendation that it Do Pass
- Jan 26 2017: Read first time, rules suspended, read second time, referred to Senate Committee on Public Health, Welfare, and Labor
- Jan 26 2017: Received from the House.
- Jan 26 2017: Read the third time and passed and ordered transmitted to the Senate.
- Jan 24 2017: Returned by the Committee Do Pass
- Jan 17 2017: Read the first time, rules suspended, read the second time and referred to the Committee on PUBLIC HEALTH, WELFARE AND LABOR COMMITTEE- HOUSE
- Jan 17 2017: Filed