Bills & Resolutions
See Bill: Download
Title: TO AMEND THE COMPREHENSIVE CRIMINAL RECORD SEALING ACT OF 2013 TO ALLOW A STATE AGENCY OR BOARD ENGAGED IN THE LICENSING OF MEDICAL PROFESSIONALS TO HAVE ACCESS TO AND USE OF EXPUNGED AND SEALED RECORDS OF CRIMINAL CONVICTIONS.
- Feb 7 2017: Notification that HB1202 is now Act 139
- Feb 2 2017: Correctly enrolled and ordered transmitted to the Governor's Office.
- Feb 2 2017: TO BE ENROLLED
- Feb 2 2017: Returned From the Senate as passed.
- Feb 2 2017: Returned to the House as passed.
- Feb 2 2017: Read the third time and passed.
- Feb 1 2017: Returned by the Committee, with the recommendation that it Do Pass
- Jan 26 2017: Read first time, rules suspended, read second time, referred to Senate Committee on Judiciary
- Jan 26 2017: Received from the House.
- Jan 26 2017: Read the third time and passed and ordered transmitted to the Senate.
- Jan 24 2017: Returned by the Committee Do Pass
- Jan 18 2017: Read the first time, rules suspended, read the second time and referred to the Committee on JUDICIARY COMMITTEE- HOUSE
- Jan 18 2017: Filed