Bills & Resolutions
See Bill: Download
Sponsors: J. Williams
Title: AN ACT TO CLARIFY HOW A MUNICIPALITY MAY ACCEPT COMPETITIVE BIDS.
- Feb 16 2017: Notification that HB1220 is now Act 170
- Feb 14 2017: Correctly enrolled and ordered transmitted to the Governor's Office.
- Feb 13 2017: TO BE ENROLLED
- Feb 13 2017: Returned From the Senate as passed.
- Feb 13 2017: Returned to the House as passed.
- Feb 13 2017: Read the third time and passed.
- Feb 7 2017: Returned by the Committee, with the recommendation that it Do Pass
- Jan 30 2017: Read first time, rules suspended, read second time, referred to Senate Committee on City, County, and Local Affairs
- Jan 30 2017: Received from the House.
- Jan 30 2017: Read the third time and passed and ordered transmitted to the Senate.
- Jan 25 2017: Returned by the Committee Do Pass
- Jan 19 2017: Read the first time, rules suspended, read the second time and referred to the Committee on CITY, COUNTY & LOCAL AFFAIRS COMMITTEE- HOUSE
- Jan 18 2017: Filed