Bills & Resolutions
See Bill: Download
Title: TO AMEND THE LAW CONCERNING THE LIMITATION ON CANDIDACY FOR MORE THAN ONE ELECTIVE OFFICE.
- Feb 14 2017: Notification that HB1224 is now Act 158
- Feb 9 2017: Correctly enrolled and ordered transmitted to the Governor's Office.
- Feb 8 2017: TO BE ENROLLED
- Feb 8 2017: Returned From the Senate as passed.
- Feb 8 2017: Returned to the House as passed.
- Feb 8 2017: Read the third time and passed.
- Feb 7 2017: Returned by the Committee, with the recommendation that it Do Pass
- Feb 6 2017: Read first time, rules suspended, read second time, referred to Senate Committee on State Agencies and Governmental Affairs
- Feb 6 2017: Received from the House.
- Feb 6 2017: Read the third time and passed and ordered transmitted to the Senate.
- Feb 1 2017: Returned by the Committee Do Pass
- Jan 23 2017: Read the first time, rules suspended, read the second time and referred to the Committee on STATE AGENCIES & GOVT'L AFFAIRS- HOUSE
- Jan 19 2017: Filed