Bills & Resolutions
See Bill: Download
Title: TO PROTECT THE PRIVACY OF SURVIVING FAMILY MEMBERS OF A LAW ENFORCEMENT OFFICER WHO DIES IN THE LINE OF DUTY; AND TO EXEMPT CERTAIN LAW ENFORCEMENT RECORDS FROM DISCLOSURE; AND TO DECLARE AN EMERGENCY.
- Mar 8 2017: Returned by the Committee, with the recommendation that it Do Pass
- Mar 6 2017: Read first time, rules suspended, read second time, referred to Senate Committee on Judiciary
- Mar 6 2017: Received from the House.
- Mar 6 2017: EMERGENCY CLAUSE ADOPTED
- Mar 6 2017: Read the third time and passed and ordered transmitted to the Senate.
- Mar 2 2017: Returned by the Committee Do Pass
- Feb 3 2017: REPORTED CORRECTLY ENGROSSED
- Feb 3 2017: Amendment No. 1 read and adopted and the bill ordered engrossed.
- Feb 3 2017: Placed on second reading for the purpose of amendment.
- Jan 23 2017: Read the first time, rules suspended, read the second time and referred to the Committee on JUDICIARY COMMITTEE- HOUSE
- Jan 19 2017: Filed