Bills & Resolutions
See Bill: Download
Sponsors: M. Gray
Title: TO AMEND THE ARKANSAS DENTAL PRACTICE ACT; TO AMEND THE DENTAL HYGIENIST COLLABORATIVE CARE PROGRAM; TO MODIFY THE APPOINTMENTS TO THE ARKANSAS STATE BOARD OF DENTAL EXAMINERS; AND TO MODIFY DENTISTRY SPECIALTY LICENSES.
- Mar 9 2017: TO BE ENROLLED
- Mar 9 2017: Senate amendment # 1 read and concurred in.
- Mar 7 2017: Returned From Senate as passed, as amended # 1
- Mar 7 2017: Returned To the House as passed as amended.
- Mar 7 2017: Read the third time and passed.
- Mar 6 2017: Amendment # 1 read the first time, rules suspended, read the second time and adopted, ordered engrossed.
- Mar 6 2017: Placed on second reading for purpose of amendment.
- Mar 2 2017: Returned by the Committee with the recommendation that it Do Pass as amended, Amendment # 1
- Feb 27 2017: Read first time, rules suspended, read second time, referred to Senate Committee on Public Health, Welfare, and Labor
- Feb 27 2017: Received from the House.
- Feb 24 2017: Read the third time and passed and ordered transmitted to the Senate.
- Feb 23 2017: Returned by the Committee Do Pass
- Feb 22 2017: REPORTED CORRECTLY ENGROSSED
- Feb 22 2017: Amendment No. 1 read and adopted and the bill ordered engrossed.
- Feb 22 2017: Placed on second reading for the purpose of amendment.
- Jan 23 2017: Read the first time, rules suspended, read the second time and referred to the Committee on PUBLIC HEALTH, WELFARE AND LABOR COMMITTEE- HOUSE
- Jan 23 2017: Filed