Bills & Resolutions
See Bill: Download
Title: TO PROVIDE THAT SALES BY A COTTAGE FOOD PRODUCTION OPERATION AT AN ONLINE FARMERS' MARKET ARE EXEMPT FROM THE DEFINITION OF "FOOD SERVICE ESTABLISHMENT".
- Mar 8 2017: Notification that HB1256 is now Act 399
- Mar 1 2017: Correctly enrolled and ordered transmitted to the Governor's Office.
- Feb 28 2017: TO BE ENROLLED
- Feb 28 2017: Returned From the Senate as passed.
- Feb 28 2017: Returned to the House as passed.
- Feb 28 2017: Read the third time and passed.
- Feb 16 2017: Returned by the Committee, with the recommendation that it Do Pass
- Feb 13 2017: Read first time, rules suspended, read second time, referred to Senate Committee on Agriculture, Forestry, and Economic Development
- Feb 13 2017: Received from the House.
- Feb 10 2017: Read the third time and passed and ordered transmitted to the Senate.
- Feb 8 2017: Returned by the Committee Do Pass
- Feb 6 2017: REPORTED CORRECTLY ENGROSSED
- Feb 6 2017: Amendment No. 1 read and adopted and the bill ordered engrossed.
- Feb 6 2017: Placed on second reading for the purpose of amendment.
- Jan 24 2017: Read the first time, rules suspended, read the second time and referred to the Committee on AGRICULTURE, FORESTRY & ECONOMIC DEVELOPMENT- HOUSE
- Jan 23 2017: Filed