Bills & Resolutions
See Bill: Download
Sponsors: G. Hodges
Title: TO CLARIFY THE LAW REGARDING PRODUCTION CAPACITIES OF MICROBREWERY RESTAURANTS; TO ALLOW TRANSPORTATION OF IN-HOUSE PRODUCTS BETWEEN COMMONLY OWNED MICROBREWERIES AND BREWERIES THAT OWN MICROBREWERIES.
- Mar 2 2017: Notification that HB1272 is now Act 308
- Feb 23 2017: Correctly enrolled and ordered transmitted to the Governor's Office.
- Feb 22 2017: TO BE ENROLLED
- Feb 22 2017: Returned From the Senate as passed.
- Feb 22 2017: Returned to the House as passed.
- Feb 22 2017: Read the third time and passed.
- Feb 16 2017: Returned by the Committee, with the recommendation that it Do Pass
- Feb 13 2017: Read first time, rules suspended, read second time, referred to Senate Committee on State Agencies and Governmental Affairs
- Feb 13 2017: Received from the House.
- Feb 10 2017: Read the third time and passed and ordered transmitted to the Senate.
- Feb 8 2017: Returned by the Committee Do Pass
- Jan 31 2017: REPORTED CORRECTLY ENGROSSED
- Jan 31 2017: Amendment No. 1 read and adopted and the bill ordered engrossed.
- Jan 31 2017: Placed on second reading for the purpose of amendment.
- Jan 25 2017: Read the first time, rules suspended, read the second time and referred to the Committee on HOUSE RULES
- Jan 24 2017: Filed