Bills & Resolutions
See Bill: Download
Title: TO REQUIRE AN ACT BY THE GENERAL ASSEMBLY TO AUTHORIZE THE CONSTRUCTION OR REMOVAL OF A MONUMENT ON STATE CAPITOL GROUNDS; AND TO DECLARE AN EMERGENCY.
- Feb 22 2017: Notification that HB1273 is now Act 274
- Feb 22 2017: Correctly enrolled and ordered transmitted to the Governor's Office.
- Feb 21 2017: TO BE ENROLLED
- Feb 21 2017: Returned From the Senate as passed.
- Feb 21 2017: Returned to the House as passed.
- Feb 21 2017: Read the third time and passed.
- Feb 16 2017: Returned by the Committee, with the recommendation that it Do Pass
- Feb 6 2017: Read first time, rules suspended, read second time, referred to Senate Committee on State Agencies and Governmental Affairs
- Feb 6 2017: Received from the House.
- Feb 6 2017: EMERGENCY CLAUSE ADOPTED
- Feb 6 2017: Read the third time and passed and ordered transmitted to the Senate.
- Feb 1 2017: Returned by the Committee Do Pass
- Jan 25 2017: Read the first time, rules suspended, read the second time and referred to the Committee on STATE AGENCIES & GOVT'L AFFAIRS- HOUSE
- Jan 24 2017: Filed