Bills & Resolutions
See Bill: Download
Title: TO PROVIDE CERTAIN EMPLOYERS WITH THE OPTION TO PAY A SURCHARGE FOR OUTSOURCED EMPLOYEES IN LIEU OF MEMBERSHIP IN THE ARKANSAS TEACHER RETIREMENT SYSTEM; AND TO DECLARE AN EMERGENCY.
- Mar 9 2017: Read the first time, rules suspended, read the second time and placed on the calendar.
- Mar 9 2017: Received from the House.
- Mar 9 2017: Emergency Clause Failed of Adoption
- Mar 9 2017: Read the third time and passed and ordered transmitted to the Senate.
- Mar 6 2017: Returned by the Committee Do Pass
- Mar 2 2017: REPORTED CORRECTLY ENGROSSED
- Mar 2 2017: Amendment No. 1 read and adopted and the bill ordered engrossed.
- Mar 2 2017: Placed on second reading for the purpose of amendment.
- Jan 25 2017: Read the first time, rules suspended, read the second time and referred to the Committee on PUBLIC RETIREMENT & SOCIAL SECURITY PROGRAMS-JOINT
- Jan 25 2017: Filed