Bills & Resolutions
See Bill: Download
Sponsors: C. Douglas
Title: TO PROHIBIT INTERFERENCE WITH A TRAFFIC CONTROL DEVICE OR BARRICADE.
- Mar 8 2017: Read first time, rules suspended, read second time, referred to Senate Committee on Transportation, Technology, and Legislative Affairs
- Mar 8 2017: Received from the House.
- Mar 8 2017: Read the third time and passed and ordered transmitted to the Senate.
- Mar 7 2017: Returned by the Committee Do Pass
- Mar 3 2017: Amendment No. 2 read and adopted and the bill ordered engrossed.
- Feb 6 2017: Re-referred to the Committee on PUBLIC TRANSPORTATION- HOUSE
- Feb 3 2017: REPORTED CORRECTLY ENGROSSED
- Feb 3 2017: Amendment No. 1 read and adopted and the bill ordered engrossed.
- Feb 3 2017: Placed on second reading for the purpose of amendment.
- Feb 2 2017: Returned by the Committee with the recommendation that it do pass as amended 1
- Jan 25 2017: Read the first time, rules suspended, read the second time and referred to the Committee on PUBLIC TRANSPORTATION- HOUSE
- Jan 25 2017: Filed