Bills & Resolutions
See Bill: Download
Sponsors: C. Douglas
Title: TO AMEND PROVISIONS IN THE ARKANSAS CODE REGARDING THE TEACHER OPPORTUNITY PROGRAM; AND TO PRIORITIZE THE AWARDING OF FUNDS TO TEACHERS FOR ADDITIONAL EDUCATION IN CERTAIN FIELDS.
- Feb 15 2017: Notification that HB1303 is now Act 160
- Feb 9 2017: Correctly enrolled and ordered transmitted to the Governor's Office.
- Feb 9 2017: TO BE ENROLLED
- Feb 9 2017: Returned From the Senate as passed.
- Feb 9 2017: Returned to the House as passed.
- Feb 9 2017: Read the third time and passed.
- Feb 8 2017: Returned by the Committee, with the recommendation that it Do Pass
- Jan 30 2017: Read first time, rules suspended, read second time, referred to Senate Committee on Education
- Jan 30 2017: Received from the House.
- Jan 30 2017: Read the third time and passed and ordered transmitted to the Senate.
- Jan 26 2017: Returned by the Committee Do Pass
- Jan 25 2017: Read the first time, rules suspended, read the second time and referred to the Committee on EDUCATION COMMITTEE- HOUSE
- Jan 25 2017: Filed