Bills & Resolutions
See Bill: Download
Title: CONCERNING THE PAYMENT BY THE DEPARTMENT OF EDUCATION OF HEALTH INSURANCE CONTRIBUTIONS FOR PARTICIPANTS IN THE PUBLIC SCHOOL EMPLOYEES' HEALTH INSURANCE PROGRAM; AND TO DECLARE AN EMERGENCY.
- Mar 1 2017: Notification that HB1307 is now Act 298
- Feb 22 2017: Correctly enrolled and ordered transmitted to the Governor's Office.
- Feb 21 2017: TO BE ENROLLED
- Feb 21 2017: Returned From the Senate as passed.
- Feb 21 2017: Returned to the House as passed.
- Feb 21 2017: Read the third time and passed.
- Feb 15 2017: Returned by the Committee, with the recommendation that it Do Pass
- Feb 6 2017: Read first time, rules suspended, read second time, referred to Senate Committee on Education
- Feb 6 2017: Received from the House.
- Feb 6 2017: EMERGENCY CLAUSE ADOPTED
- Feb 6 2017: Read the third time and passed and ordered transmitted to the Senate.
- Feb 1 2017: Returned by the Committee Do Pass
- Jan 31 2017: REPORTED CORRECTLY ENGROSSED
- Jan 31 2017: Amendment No. 1 read and adopted and the bill ordered engrossed.
- Jan 31 2017: Placed on second reading for the purpose of amendment.
- Jan 25 2017: Read the first time, rules suspended, read the second time and referred to the Committee on INSURANCE & COMMERCE- HOUSE
- Jan 25 2017: Filed