Bills & Resolutions
See Bill: Download
Title: TO AMEND THE PROVISIONS OF THE ARKANSAS MEDICAL MARIJUANA AMENDMENT OF 2016; AND TO AMEND THE PROVISIONS CONCERNING OWNERSHIP INTEREST IN DISPENSARIES AND CULTIVATION FACILITIES.
- Feb 15 2017: Re-referred to Senate Committee on Public Health, Welfare, and Labor
- Feb 15 2017: Returned by the Committee, with the recommendation that it Do Pass
- Feb 13 2017: Read first time, rules suspended, read second time, referred to Senate Committee on Public Health, Welfare, and Labor
- Feb 13 2017: Received from the House.
- Feb 13 2017: Read the third time and passed and ordered transmitted to the Senate.
- Feb 9 2017: Returned by the Committee Do Pass
- Jan 30 2017: REPORTED CORRECTLY ENGROSSED
- Jan 30 2017: Amendment No. 1 read and adopted and the bill ordered engrossed.
- Jan 30 2017: Placed on second reading for the purpose of amendment.
- Jan 26 2017: Read the first time, rules suspended, read the second time and referred to the Committee on HOUSE RULES
- Jan 26 2017: Filed