Bills & Resolutions
See Bill: Download
Title: TO AMEND THE LAW CONCERNING THE FILING REQUIREMENTS FOR A PETITION TO QUIET TITLE; AND TO ABOLISH THE REQUIREMENT THAT A PETITIONER SEARCH VOTER REGISTRATION RECORDS.
- Mar 7 2017: Notification that HB1375 is now Act 377
- Feb 28 2017: Correctly enrolled and ordered transmitted to the Governor's Office.
- Feb 27 2017: TO BE ENROLLED
- Feb 27 2017: Returned From the Senate as passed.
- Feb 27 2017: Returned to the House as passed.
- Feb 27 2017: Read the third time and passed.
- Feb 21 2017: Returned by the Committee, with the recommendation that it Do Pass
- Feb 14 2017: Read first time, rules suspended, read second time, referred to Senate Committee on Judiciary
- Feb 14 2017: Received from the House.
- Feb 14 2017: Read the third time and passed and ordered transmitted to the Senate.
- Feb 9 2017: Returned by the Committee Do Pass
- Jan 26 2017: Read the first time, rules suspended, read the second time and referred to the Committee on JUDICIARY COMMITTEE- HOUSE
- Jan 26 2017: Filed