Bills & Resolutions
See Bill: Download
Sponsors: G. Hodges
Title: AN ACT TO ALLOW CERTAIN TYPES OF CORPORATIONS TO CONDUCT SAMPLING ACTIVITIES; AND TO ALLOW FOR THE DONATION OF ALCOHOLIC BEVERAGES TO A CHARITABLE EVENT FOR A SAMPLING ACTIVITY.
- Mar 2 2017: Notification that HB1378 is now Act 304
- Feb 23 2017: Correctly enrolled and ordered transmitted to the Governor's Office.
- Feb 22 2017: TO BE ENROLLED
- Feb 22 2017: Returned From the Senate as passed.
- Feb 22 2017: Returned to the House as passed.
- Feb 22 2017: Read the third time and passed.
- Feb 16 2017: Returned by the Committee, with the recommendation that it Do Pass
- Feb 6 2017: Read first time, rules suspended, read second time, referred to Senate Committee on State Agencies and Governmental Affairs
- Feb 6 2017: Received from the House.
- Feb 6 2017: Read the third time and passed and ordered transmitted to the Senate.
- Feb 1 2017: Returned by the Committee Do Pass
- Jan 30 2017: Read the first time, rules suspended, read the second time and referred to the Committee on HOUSE RULES
- Jan 26 2017: Filed