Bills & Resolutions
See Bill: Download
Title: TO ALLOW A BUSINESS ENGAGED IN THE BUSINESS OF RENTING HEAVY EQUIPMENT PROPERTY TO COLLECT A RECOVERY FEE FROM CERTAIN CONSUMERS.
- Mar 8 2017: Notification that HB1384 is now Act 394
- Mar 2 2017: Correctly enrolled and ordered transmitted to the Governor's Office.
- Mar 1 2017: Returned to the House as passed.
- Mar 1 2017: Read the third time and passed.
- Feb 27 2017: The vote by which HB1384 FAILED was EXPUNGED.
- Feb 27 2017: Read the third time and failed.
- Feb 22 2017: Returned by the Committee, with the recommendation that it Do Pass
- Feb 2 2017: Read first time, rules suspended, read second time, referred to Senate Committee on Revenue and Taxation
- Feb 2 2017: Received from the House.
- Feb 2 2017: Read the third time and passed and ordered transmitted to the Senate.
- Jan 31 2017: Returned by the Committee Do Pass
- Jan 30 2017: Read the first time, rules suspended, read the second time and referred to the Committee on REVENUE & TAXATION- HOUSE
- Jan 30 2017: Filed