Bills & Resolutions
See Bill: Download
Title: CONCERNING THE DEPARTMENT OF HEALTH'S POTENTIAL FUTURE RECOGNITION OF A LEGAL MARIJUANA-DERIVED SCHEDULE VI CONTROLLED SUBSTANCE PRESCRIPTION.
- Mar 9 2017: Notification that HB1402 is now Act 440
- Mar 3 2017: Correctly enrolled and ordered transmitted to the Governor's Office.
- Mar 2 2017: TO BE ENROLLED
- Mar 2 2017: Returned From the Senate as passed.
- Mar 2 2017: Returned to the House as Passed.
- Mar 2 2017: Read the third time and passed.
- Mar 1 2017: Returned by the Committee, with the recommendation that it Do Pass
- Feb 16 2017: Read first time, rules suspended, read second time, referred to Senate Committee on Public Health, Welfare, and Labor
- Feb 16 2017: Received from the House.
- Feb 16 2017: Read the third time and passed and ordered transmitted to the Senate.
- Feb 15 2017: Returned by the Committee Do Pass
- Jan 31 2017: Read the first time, rules suspended, read the second time and referred to the Committee on HOUSE RULES
- Jan 31 2017: Filed