Bills & Resolutions
See Bill: Download
Title: TO AMEND LAWS RELEVANT TO UNEMPLOYMENT TAXES, UNEMPLOYMENT BENEFITS AND UNEMPLOYMENT ELIGIBILITY.
- Mar 9 2017: Re-referred to Senate Committee on Public Health, Welfare, and Labor
- Mar 8 2017: Returned by the Committee with the recommendation that it Do Pass as amended, Amendment # 3
- Feb 15 2017: Read first time, rules suspended, read second time, referred to Senate Committee on Public Health, Welfare, and Labor
- Feb 15 2017: Received from the House.
- Feb 15 2017: Read the third time and passed and ordered transmitted to the Senate.
- Feb 14 2017: Returned by the Committee Do Pass
- Feb 9 2017: REPORTED CORRECTLY ENGROSSED
- Feb 9 2017: Amendment No. 1 read and adopted and the bill ordered engrossed.
- Feb 9 2017: Placed on second reading for the purpose of amendment.
- Jan 31 2017: Read the first time, rules suspended, read the second time and referred to the Committee on PUBLIC HEALTH, WELFARE AND LABOR COMMITTEE- HOUSE
- Jan 31 2017: Filed