Bills & Resolutions
See Bill: Download
Title: TO AMEND THE LAW REGARDING CRIMINAL BACKGROUND CHECKS FOR NURSING LICENSURE TO REMOVE A CONFLICT IN THE LAW.
- Mar 9 2017: TO BE ENROLLED
- Mar 9 2017: Returned From the Senate as passed.
- Mar 9 2017: Returned to the House as passed.
- Mar 9 2017: Read the third time and passed.
- Mar 8 2017: Returned by the Committee, with the recommendation that it Do Pass
- Feb 13 2017: Read first time, rules suspended, read second time, referred to Senate Committee on Public Health, Welfare, and Labor
- Feb 13 2017: Received from the House.
- Feb 13 2017: Read the third time and passed and ordered transmitted to the Senate.
- Feb 9 2017: Returned by the Committee Do Pass
- Jan 31 2017: Read the first time, rules suspended, read the second time and referred to the Committee on PUBLIC HEALTH, WELFARE AND LABOR COMMITTEE- HOUSE
- Jan 31 2017: Filed