Bills & Resolutions
See Bill: Download
Title: TO AMEND LAWS CONCERNING UNLAWFUL ABORTIONS; TO AMEND LAWS CONCERNING THE PROCEDURE OF DENIAL, SUSPENSION, OR REVOCATION OF A HEALTH FACILITIES SERVICE LICENSE; AND TO AMEND THE LAWS REGARDING ABORTION CLINICS.
- Mar 7 2017: Notification that HB1428 is now Act 383
- Feb 28 2017: Correctly enrolled and ordered transmitted to the Governor's Office.
- Feb 27 2017: TO BE ENROLLED
- Feb 27 2017: Returned From the Senate as passed.
- Feb 27 2017: Returned to the House as passed.
- Feb 27 2017: Read the third time and passed.
- Feb 22 2017: Returned by the Committee, with the recommendation that it Do Pass
- Feb 13 2017: Read first time, rules suspended, read second time, referred to Senate Committee on Public Health, Welfare, and Labor
- Feb 13 2017: Received from the House.
- Feb 13 2017: Read the third time and passed and ordered transmitted to the Senate.
- Feb 10 2017: REPORTED CORRECTLY ENGROSSED
- Feb 10 2017: Amendment No. 1 read and adopted and the bill ordered engrossed.
- Feb 10 2017: Placed on second reading for the purpose of amendment.
- Feb 9 2017: Returned by the Committee with the recommendation that it do pass as amended 1
- Feb 1 2017: Read the first time, rules suspended, read the second time and referred to the Committee on PUBLIC HEALTH, WELFARE AND LABOR COMMITTEE- HOUSE
- Feb 1 2017: Filed