Bills & Resolutions
See Bill: Download
Title: TO AMEND THE ARKANSAS MEDICAL MARIJUANA AMENDMENT OF 2016 REGARDING EXPIRATION DATES OF LICENSES AND REGISTRY IDENTIFICATION CARDS AND RENEWALS OF WRITTEN CERTIFICATION.
- Mar 2 2017: Read first time, rules suspended, read second time, referred to Senate Committee on Public Health, Welfare, and Labor
- Mar 2 2017: Received from the House.
- Mar 2 2017: Read the third time and passed and ordered transmitted to the Senate.
- Feb 21 2017: REPORTED CORRECTLY ENGROSSED
- Feb 21 2017: Amendment No. 1 read and adopted and the bill ordered engrossed.
- Feb 21 2017: Placed on second reading for the purpose of amendment.
- Feb 16 2017: Re-referred to the Committee on HOUSE RULES
- Feb 15 2017: Returned by the Committee Do Pass
- Feb 6 2017: Read the first time, rules suspended, read the second time and referred to the Committee on HOUSE RULES
- Feb 2 2017: Filed