Bills & Resolutions
See Bill: Download
Title: PROHIBITING IMPROPER SEXUAL CONDUCT BETWEEN A PROBATION OR PAROLE OFFICER AND A PERSON BEING SUPERVISED ON PROBATION, PAROLE, OR OTHER COURT-ORDERED REASON.
- Mar 9 2017: Notification that HB1453 is now Act 418
- Mar 3 2017: Correctly enrolled and ordered transmitted to the Governor's Office.
- Mar 2 2017: TO BE ENROLLED
- Mar 2 2017: Returned From the Senate as passed.
- Mar 2 2017: Returned to the House as Passed.
- Mar 2 2017: Read the third time and passed.
- Mar 1 2017: Returned by the Committee, with the recommendation that it Do Pass
- Feb 20 2017: Read first time, rules suspended, read second time, referred to Senate Committee on Judiciary
- Feb 20 2017: Received from the House.
- Feb 17 2017: Read the third time and passed and ordered transmitted to the Senate.
- Feb 16 2017: Returned by the Committee Do Pass
- Feb 6 2017: Read the first time, rules suspended, read the second time and referred to the Committee on JUDICIARY COMMITTEE- HOUSE
- Feb 6 2017: Filed