Bills & Resolutions
See Bill: Download
Sponsors: C. Douglas
Title: TO PROVIDE FLEXIBILITY IN THE AWARDING OF COURSE CREDITS; AND TO ALLOW A PUBLIC SCHOOL DISTRICT TO DEVELOP AND IMPLEMENT A PLAN THAT ENABLES A STUDENT TO EARN COURSE CREDITS BY DEMONSTRATING SUBJECT MATTER COMPETENCY.
- Mar 8 2017: Re-referred to the Committee on EDUCATION COMMITTEE- HOUSE
- Mar 8 2017: REPORTED CORRECTLY ENGROSSED
- Mar 8 2017: Amendment No. 1 & 2 read and adopted and the bill ordered engrossed.
- Mar 8 2017: Placed on second reading for the purpose of amendment.
- Mar 6 2017: Returned by the Committee Do Pass
- Feb 7 2017: Read the first time, rules suspended, read the second time and referred to the Committee on EDUCATION COMMITTEE- HOUSE
- Feb 6 2017: Filed