Bills & Resolutions
See Bill: Download
Title: TO EXPAND THE NUMBER OF PRIVATE SCHOOLS ELIGIBLE TO PARTICIPATE IN THE SUCCEED SCHOLARSHIP PROGRAM; AND TO DECLARE AN EMERGENCY.
- Mar 2 2017: Notification that HB1461 is now Act 327
- Feb 24 2017: Correctly enrolled and ordered transmitted to the Governor's Office.
- Feb 23 2017: TO BE ENROLLED
- Feb 23 2017: Returned From the Senate as passed.
- Feb 23 2017: Returned to the House as passed.
- Feb 23 2017: The vote by which the emergency clause FAILED was EXPUNGED.
- Feb 23 2017: Emergency Clause failed of adoption.
- Feb 23 2017: Read the third time and passed.
- Feb 22 2017: Returned by the Committee, with the recommendation that it Do Pass
- Feb 20 2017: Read first time, rules suspended, read second time, referred to Senate Committee on Education
- Feb 20 2017: Received from the House.
- Feb 17 2017: EMERGENCY CLAUSE ADOPTED
- Feb 17 2017: Read the third time and passed and ordered transmitted to the Senate.
- Feb 16 2017: Returned by the Committee Do Pass
- Feb 7 2017: Read the first time, rules suspended, read the second time and referred to the Committee on EDUCATION COMMITTEE- HOUSE
- Feb 6 2017: Filed