Bills & Resolutions
See Bill: Download
Title: TO ELIMINATE REQUIRED RE-TESTING OF AN ELECTRICIAN WHO FAILS TO TIMELY RENEW HIS OR HER LICENSE; TO PROVIDE MONETARY PENALTIES FOR FAILURE TO TIMELY RENEW A LICENSE; AND TO DECLARE AN EMERGENCY.
- Mar 7 2017: Notification that HB1478 is now Act 381
- Feb 28 2017: Correctly enrolled and ordered transmitted to the Governor's Office.
- Feb 27 2017: TO BE ENROLLED
- Feb 27 2017: Returned From the Senate as passed.
- Feb 27 2017: Returned to the House as passed.
- Feb 27 2017: Read the third time and passed.
- Feb 23 2017: The vote by which HB1478 FAILED was EXPUNGED.
- Feb 23 2017: Read the third time and failed.
- Feb 22 2017: Returned by the Committee, with the recommendation that it Do Pass
- Feb 13 2017: Read first time, rules suspended, read second time, referred to Senate Committee on Public Health, Welfare, and Labor
- Feb 13 2017: Received from the House.
- Feb 13 2017: EMERGENCY CLAUSE ADOPTED
- Feb 13 2017: Read the third time and passed and ordered transmitted to the Senate.
- Feb 9 2017: Returned by the Committee Do Pass
- Feb 8 2017: Read the first time, rules suspended, read the second time and referred to the Committee on PUBLIC HEALTH, WELFARE AND LABOR COMMITTEE- HOUSE
- Feb 8 2017: Filed