Bills & Resolutions
See Bill: Download
Title: TO AMEND THE ARKANSAS MEDICAL MARIJUANA AMENDMENT OF 2016 REGARDING THE AUTHORITY TO COLLECT FINES FOR VIOLATIONS OF THE RULES ADOPTED.
- Mar 6 2017: REPORTED CORRECTLY ENGROSSED
- Mar 6 2017: Amendment # 1 read the first time, rules suspended, read the second time and adopted, ordered engrossed.
- Mar 6 2017: Placed on second reading for purpose of amendment.
- Mar 6 2017: Rules suspended.
- Mar 1 2017: Returned by the Committee, with the recommendation that it Do Pass
- Feb 16 2017: Read first time, rules suspended, read second time, referred to Senate Committee on Public Health, Welfare, and Labor
- Feb 16 2017: Received from the House.
- Feb 16 2017: Read the third time and passed and ordered transmitted to the Senate.
- Feb 15 2017: Returned by the Committee Do Pass
- Feb 10 2017: Read the first time, rules suspended, read the second time and referred to the Committee on HOUSE RULES
- Feb 10 2017: Filed