Bills & Resolutions
See Bill: Download
Title: TO CLARIFY THE LAW CONCERNING LEAVE OF ABSENCE FOR CERTAIN TRAINING PROGRAMS OF THE NATIONAL GUARD OR OF THE UNITED STATES ARMED FORCES.
- Mar 9 2017: Returned by the Committee, with the recommendation that it Do Pass
- Mar 2 2017: Read first time, rules suspended, read second time, referred to Senate Committee on State Agencies and Governmental Affairs
- Mar 2 2017: Received from the House.
- Mar 2 2017: Read the third time and passed and ordered transmitted to the Senate.
- Mar 1 2017: Returned by the Committee Do Pass
- Feb 14 2017: Read the first time, rules suspended, read the second time and referred to the Committee on AGING, CHILDREN AND YOUTH, LEGISLATIVE & MILITARY AFFAIRS- HOUSE
- Feb 13 2017: Filed