Bills & Resolutions
See Bill: Download
Title: CONCERNING THE TERMINATION OF OBLIGATION TO REGISTER WITH THE ARKANSAS SEX OFFENDER REGISTRY; AND TO REMOVE A PERSON FROM THE SEX OFFENDER REGISTRY WHEN THE PERSON HAS DIED.
- Mar 7 2017: Notification that HB1541 is now Act 382
- Feb 28 2017: Correctly enrolled and ordered transmitted to the Governor's Office.
- Feb 27 2017: TO BE ENROLLED
- Feb 27 2017: Returned From the Senate as passed.
- Feb 27 2017: Returned to the House as passed.
- Feb 27 2017: Read the third time and passed.
- Feb 22 2017: Returned by the Committee, with the recommendation that it Do Pass
- Feb 20 2017: Read first time, rules suspended, read second time, referred to Senate Committee on Judiciary
- Feb 20 2017: Received from the House.
- Feb 17 2017: Read the third time and passed and ordered transmitted to the Senate.
- Feb 16 2017: Returned by the Committee Do Pass
- Feb 14 2017: Read the first time, rules suspended, read the second time and referred to the Committee on JUDICIARY COMMITTEE- HOUSE
- Feb 14 2017: Filed