Bills & Resolutions
See Bill: Download
Title: TO AMEND THE LAW CONCERNING PUBLIC SAFETY ANSWERING POINTS; AND TO DECLARE AN EMERGENCY.
- Mar 6 2017: Read first time, rules suspended, read second time, referred to Senate Committee on City, County, and Local Affairs
- Mar 6 2017: Received from the House.
- Mar 6 2017: EMERGENCY CLAUSE ADOPTED
- Mar 6 2017: Read the third time and passed and ordered transmitted to the Senate.
- Mar 2 2017: REPORTED CORRECTLY ENGROSSED
- Mar 2 2017: Amendment No. 1 read and adopted and the bill ordered engrossed.
- Mar 2 2017: Placed on second reading for the purpose of amendment.
- Mar 1 2017: Returned by the Committee with the recommendation that it do pass as amended 1
- Feb 15 2017: Read the first time, rules suspended, read the second time and referred to the Committee on CITY, COUNTY & LOCAL AFFAIRS COMMITTEE- HOUSE
- Feb 15 2017: Filed