Bills & Resolutions
See Bill: Download
Sponsors: D. Ferguson
Title: TO AMEND THE ARKANSAS MEDICAL MARIJUANA AMENDMENT OF 2016 TO PROHIBIT TELEMEDICINE AS THE METHOD BY WHICH A QUALIFYING PATIENT OBTAINS A WRITTEN CERTIFICATION.
- Mar 9 2017: Notification that HB1556 is now Act 438
- Mar 3 2017: Correctly enrolled and ordered transmitted to the Governor's Office.
- Mar 2 2017: TO BE ENROLLED
- Mar 2 2017: Returned From the Senate as passed.
- Mar 2 2017: Returned to the House as Passed.
- Mar 2 2017: Read the third time and passed.
- Mar 1 2017: Returned by the Committee, with the recommendation that it Do Pass
- Feb 23 2017: Read first time, rules suspended, read second time, referred to Senate Committee on Public Health, Welfare, and Labor
- Feb 23 2017: Received from the House.
- Feb 23 2017: Read the third time and passed and ordered transmitted to the Senate.
- Feb 22 2017: Returned by the Committee Do Pass
- Feb 15 2017: Read the first time, rules suspended, read the second time and referred to the Committee on HOUSE RULES
- Feb 15 2017: Filed