Bills & Resolutions
See Bill: Download
Title: TO AMEND CERTAIN PROVISIONS OF THE WORKERS' COMPENSATION LAW ENACTED BY INITIATED ACT NO. 4 OF 1948; AND TO DECLARE AN EMERGENCY.
- Feb 27 2017: Read first time, rules suspended, read second time, referred to Senate Committee on Public Health, Welfare, and Labor
- Feb 27 2017: Received from the House.
- Feb 27 2017: Clincher Motion Failed of Adoption
- Feb 27 2017: EMERGENCY CLAUSE ADOPTED
- Feb 27 2017: Read the third time and passed and ordered transmitted to the Senate.
- Feb 22 2017: The vote by which HB1586 Failed to Pass was expunged.
- Feb 22 2017: EXPUNGED
- Feb 22 2017: Read the third time and failed.
- Feb 21 2017: Returned by the Committee Do Pass
- Feb 17 2017: Read the first time, rules suspended, read the second time and referred to the Committee on PUBLIC HEALTH, WELFARE AND LABOR COMMITTEE- HOUSE
- Feb 17 2017: Filed