Bills & Resolutions
See Bill: Download
Title: TO REQUIRE A SURVEY BY A LICENSED SURVEYOR IF A NEW RETAIL LIQUOR BUSINESS WILL BE LOCATED NEAR THE STATUTORY BOUNDARY FROM CHURCHES AND SCHOOLHOUSES.
- Mar 9 2017: TO BE ENROLLED
- Mar 9 2017: Senate amendment # 1 read and concurred in.
- Mar 7 2017: Returned From Senate as passed, as amended # 1
- Mar 7 2017: Returned To the House as passed as amended.
- Mar 7 2017: Read the third time and passed.
- Mar 6 2017: REPORTED CORRECTLY ENGROSSED
- Mar 6 2017: Amendment # 1 read the first time, rules suspended, read the second time and adopted, ordered engrossed.
- Mar 6 2017: Placed on second reading for purpose of amendment.
- Mar 2 2017: Returned by the Committee with the recommendation that it Do Pass as amended, Amendment # 1
- Feb 23 2017: Read first time, rules suspended, read second time, referred to Senate Committee on State Agencies and Governmental Affairs
- Feb 23 2017: Received from the House.
- Feb 23 2017: Read the third time and passed and ordered transmitted to the Senate.
- Feb 22 2017: Returned by the Committee Do Pass
- Feb 21 2017: Read the first time, rules suspended, read the second time and referred to the Committee on HOUSE RULES
- Feb 17 2017: Filed