Bills & Resolutions
See Bill: Download
Title: CONCERNING THE APPLICABILITY OF CERTAIN ETHICS LAWS TO MEMBERS OF SCHOOL DISTRICT BOARDS OF DIRECTORS; AND AMENDING PORTIONS OF ARKANSAS LAW RESULTING FROM INITIATED ACT 1 OF 1988.
- Mar 7 2017: Correctly enrolled and ordered transmitted to the Governor's Office.
- Mar 6 2017: TO BE ENROLLED
- Mar 6 2017: Returned From the Senate as passed.
- Mar 6 2017: Returned to the House as passed.
- Mar 6 2017: Read the third time and passed.
- Mar 1 2017: Returned by the Committee, with the recommendation that it Do Pass
- Feb 27 2017: Read first time, rules suspended, read second time, referred to Senate Committee on Education
- Feb 27 2017: Received from the House.
- Feb 24 2017: Read the third time and passed and ordered transmitted to the Senate.
- Feb 22 2017: Returned by the Committee Do Pass
- Feb 21 2017: Read the first time, rules suspended, read the second time and referred to the Committee on HOUSE RULES
- Feb 21 2017: Filed