Bills & Resolutions
See Bill: Download
Title: TO AMEND CERTAIN PROVISIONS OF THE TELECOMMUNICATIONS REGULATORY REFORM ACT OF 2013 TO COMPLY WITH RECENT DEVELOPMENTS IN FEDERAL LAW; AND TO DECLARE AN EMERGENCY.
- Mar 9 2017: Notification that HB1593 is now Act 419
- Mar 2 2017: Correctly enrolled and ordered transmitted to the Governor's Office.
- Mar 1 2017: Returned to the House as passed.
- Mar 1 2017: Read the third time and passed.
- Feb 28 2017: Returned by the Committee, with the recommendation that it Do Pass
- Feb 23 2017: Read first time, rules suspended, read second time, referred to Senate Committee on Insurance and Commerce
- Feb 23 2017: Received from the House.
- Feb 23 2017: EMERGENCY CLAUSE ADOPTED
- Feb 23 2017: Read the third time and passed and ordered transmitted to the Senate.
- Feb 22 2017: Returned by the Committee Do Pass
- Feb 21 2017: Read the first time, rules suspended, read the second time and referred to the Committee on INSURANCE & COMMERCE- HOUSE
- Feb 21 2017: Filed