Bills & Resolutions
See Bill: Download
Title: TO PROVIDE BIRTH PARENTS WITH THE OPTION TO REDACT THEIR NAMES FROM CERTAIN ADOPTION RECORDS DISCLOSED TO ADOPTEES AND THEIR RELATIVES; AND TO PROVIDE ADOPTEES AND THEIR RELATIVES WITH ACCESS TO CERTAIN ADOPTION RECORDS.
- Mar 8 2017: Returned by the Committee, with the recommendation that it Do Pass
- Mar 6 2017: Read first time, rules suspended, read second time, referred to Senate Committee on Public Health, Welfare, and Labor
- Mar 6 2017: Received from the House.
- Mar 6 2017: Read the third time and passed and ordered transmitted to the Senate.
- Mar 2 2017: REPORTED CORRECTLY ENGROSSED
- Mar 2 2017: Amendment No. 1 read and adopted and the bill ordered engrossed.
- Mar 2 2017: Placed on second reading for the purpose of amendment.
- Mar 1 2017: Returned by the Committee with the recommendation that it do pass as amended 1
- Feb 21 2017: Read the first time, rules suspended, read the second time and referred to the Committee on AGING, CHILDREN AND YOUTH, LEGISLATIVE & MILITARY AFFAIRS- HOUSE
- Feb 21 2017: Filed